Sunday, June 1, 2008

Poets & Pirates Concert Tour


The date finally arrived-- I purchased tickets about 3 months ago, so I could see LeAnn Rimes (who canceled her show for the 2nd time due to enlarged vocal cords), Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, Sammy Hagar and last, but not least, Gary Allan in concert.

If you want to have a great time, call the Orvins--We do!

We were waiting for Sammy Hager--Here he is!

I wish I had as much energy as he did--I think he must have been on drugs! However, he was very fun and entertaining! One song he sang was"I can't drive 55,"--Great song! Check out his red tennis shoes--his favorite color is red, can't you tell?!

Keith Urban

I can't say enough about him! Tiffany and I stood in line for 30 minutes waiting for our cokes! There was one beer tab working at the concession stand which was slowing down the line. We made it back to our seats just in time to capture this great photo shot. :)) By far he sounded the best--but if I had to be a judge, I would dare say that he and Kenny tied!

Yee Haw

There's a real cowboy for you--Pants tucked in your boots?!

Kenny was amazing! I thought I was excited for Cancun--now, I really am! Kenny's favorite place to visit is Mexico...Cabo with Sammy Hagar, or hanging out in Cancun! He had some great pictures of Mexico and mingling with the natives.

I wish the night never had to end. :))

2 comments:

C and T Orvin said...

What a wonderful post for a wonderful time!!! We are so glad that we went with you guys...the entertainment was exceptional! Thanks for sharing such a great night with us!

Captain and First Officer said...

Still waiting for the Cancun posts!! Hint, hint.