Friday, November 21, 2008

Something To Be Happy About

I can't believe that I would ever see gas as cheap as $1.99 per gallon ever again. I really wonder how much more gas prices will decrease...but this is great news! Now if we could just get other national affairs in order, we would be set! I admire President Bush for having the courage to continue to the end, to fulfil his presidential obligation, having to face opposition everyday because I know it would be very challenging. President Bush, because so many people like to blame you for the turmoil of this country, I will pay you all my respects for the gas prices.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this story- I have been showing people the blog all day. They think I have a beutiful wfe!I agree!

love.

Hillary said...

I have thought of you often and wondered how you were and if you were still in Arizona. I know I could have called Matt's parents and gotten your number, but I just never did. Then Ryan told me you found him on facebook and showed me your blog. So I hope you don't mind me looking.

Your girls are so grown up. I still picture them running around in their princess dresses. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Stop by my blog sometime. I am much better at keeping in touch through blogging.

Love Hillary