Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Peace and Quiet

As I was getting ready for the day this morning, I couldn't help but enjoy the peace and quiet around the house. Ty's favorite thing to do in the morning before preschool is watch a TV station called Noggins. Almost always, he watches his favorite shows while I am making myself presentable.

Several times, I had the impression to check on him, but I didn't want to spoil my relaxing moment. When I finally checked on him, I was disappointed to find this:

He was watching Noggins, alright!

How in the heck do I get food coloring off of his skin???

(Wedding planner, help me!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny!

Sorry, I have no idea how to get food coloring off - dry rubbing alcohol?

Heather said...

That picture is awesome! I can't believe how funny that is. :)

Hillary said...

It's amazing what they can do in just a few minutes.

Hand sanitizer might lighten it a little, but I think it is like marker where you just have to let it fade with time. Good Luck!

Quincy said...

Oh my goodness!! I am laughing my head off! Grandma said she's happy you got the picture.

Jen said...

And you want a white fabric couch in the new house??? What are you thinking? You better stick with washable leather! What an adorable pic..........

C and T Orvin said...

Oh my! We love our TY!! That is one of the funniest pictures we have seen. Are you ready for another trip to Vegas!

Hey, we have a joke for you.. K (nock) K (nock)....hold on someone's at the door!

The blogging Bakers said...

Oh my gosh that is crazy!!!!! Poor Ty he looks so guilty in that picture. I am curious what gets food coloring out.

Tammy said...

GReat picture, too bad it's not summer( did I really say that) only then you could let him soak in clorinated pool LOL

Captain and First Officer said...

Guess I should check your blog more often--I'm laughing my head off! You never told me about this little incident. Not to worry, Tommy's right behind him!