Friday, March 28, 2008

Our Little Outing

Ty is one of my best friends. The older he's getting (not that he is that old, he's only 3) the more fun he's becoming.

It may not be officially summer yet, but it sure feels like it at 90 degrees. I took Ty to the mall today to buy him summer clothes since he's hit a growth spurt from last year. Since boys don't like shopping as much as girls, and Ty had been such a good sport, I let him choose our venue for lunch. We ended up at Chick-Fil-A because Ty insisted on chicken nuggets. The mall has a new merry-go-round, so I asked Ty if he wanted to go for a ride. Bet you can't guess how he answered! He got so excited when I fastened his seat belt. It was so cute!






I had to make sure it was a quick trip to the mall because we couldn't be late for the school bus, which arrives at 12:00 noon everyday to take him to preschool! True to myself, we stayed at the mall until the very last minute and pulled into our driveway at 11:55.

I love my mornings with my buddy Ty.

No comments: