Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chaos at the Baker's

It feels good to have the kids back in school and on a normal schedule. I thought once the kids started school, I would have so much time for ... well, anything! But that's not the case. I suppose I plan to squeeze more things into my time since I assume I'll have so much more of it. That makes it all complicated.


In an effort to reduce the chaos, I decided the easiest way to keep up with life is to stay home. You wouldn't think something so simple would be so hard, but when I'm running kids around and creating chaos for myself, unexpected things arise and it's easy to get behind at home. So this fall, here's to being a home-body!

2 comments:

Captain and First Officer said...

Maybe Matt should have you do daycare again--then you're guaranteed to be at home! JK-I wouldn't wish that on either one of us again!

C and T Orvin said...

Good luck with the staying home. Everytime I think...next week is going to be the week that I hang out at home and keep things calm...that is when they go hay wire. Every week gets packed before I know it. :)