Friday, October 17, 2008

Sweet and Innocent

I pulled my iron and ironing board out to iron yesterday. Since I knew I would have a few more items of laundry to iron today, I decided I would leave it out. Ty noticed the iron and asked me if it was hot. I replied, "No." He looked at the iron again, hesitating to touch, but very curious, then again he raised the question to me, "Is the iron hot?" By this time, I turned to him to see why he wasn't touching the iron. I finally approached the iron to show him that it wasn't hot. I told him that I'm touching it ... he still was reluctant, but decided, if my mom is really touching it then it must be ok!


A little lesson in life of how precious children are.

1 comment:

C and T Orvin said...

Haven't talked to you in a while...hope everything is going well. Getting your home back in order after all of the wonderful little visitors and vacations you have had? Miss ya...we should do lunch. If you need anything call me - Tiff