Friday, September 19, 2008

The Big Day

Even though my house is for sale and I would like it to be the the big "house" day, that's not what I am referring to! My Husband is moving office space today. A few years ago, Matt started his own company and we have been greatly anticipating the growth. The amount of business he is receiving is finally starting to pour in and we are very excited! He started out in a 1000 sq. ft. office space with one employee (and, no, I was not the one employee). Two years later and we're up to six employees.

Today is a beautiful day. Now if only my house would sell, then it would be a perfect day. Know anyone who would like to buy a house? (hint, hint, wink, wink)

3 comments:

C and T Orvin said...

Matt's officed looked great! Good luck with your house selling...keep me updated.

Tammy said...

trade ya houses :) except our yard is way to tiny for your kids.
What a blessing to have your buisness flurish in this economy.

Kari said...

Congrats Matt!! Are you looking for any more employees? I'm needing to find a place to go during the horrible Utah winters!! I didn't know you were trying to sell your house, I'll keep my fingers crossed! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys, I think we need to get down there for a visit!