Sunday, July 20, 2008

My New Playlist

So what do you think of my new music? It's too good to be true. I never thought it could be so easy and free! My friend Tiffany has been nagging me to post music on my blog for sometime. I decided to take the initiative and put my actions to work. Did I pass the test? I love my new playlist! I feel like a kid in a candy shop...Now, I can open my blog and listen to my favorite new music, which is completely different from my itunes!

P.S. It's the simple things in life that bring much hapiness and I am happy!

8 comments:

Heather said...

That's the longest playlist i have ever seen-you've been busy. I sent you over the toilet papering pictures finally-hope you got them.

Captain and First Officer said...

Guess I'm a party pooper. I can't read and listen to music at the same time, so I have my mute button ready when I look at blogs!

Jason and Christina said...

Shari, I love the music playlist!! I would love to see the tolet papering pictures Heather sent you. Ha Ha!! Christina

Barbara said...

Hey, I love your playlist. I am new to this so I am going to have Jessica help me out with one. You know me and computers don't speak the same lanuage!

C and T Orvin said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma...you guys be careful and call me if you need anything else..tiff

Captain and First Officer said...

Shari, we like the playlist, but we'd also like some new posts! Hint, hint . . .

C and T Orvin said...

Just to let you know that it is now August which is almost over and we haven't heard from you and your inner thoughts :) Happy Birthday by the way!!! Need anything? Give me a call - Tiff

C and T Orvin said...

You are about to miss the whole month of August without a post. How was the RS Retreat! Fun Galore? Talk to ya soon - we went to a D-backs game last night...sorry to miss you call it was so loud there...but fun.