Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Picture Perfect

Whenever I call Kalia my "big girl," she corrects me by saying that she is my "older girl." Maybe one day I'll get it right. I am amazed that she will be turning 11 years old in a couple of weeks. Did you know that when she is 20 years old, I will be 40?! (The benefit of having a child at 19.)


Yesterday, I took Kalia in to get her pictures taken (she's not getting any younger, you know). And honestly, I don't know who had a better time at Kiddie Kandids -- Kalia or me. Perhaps it was just flattery, but the photographer said to me, "Are you her sister?" I replied, "No, I'm her mom!" (But sheesh, thanks for the compliment.)
Here are the results:

6 comments:

Captain and First Officer said...

Pretty pics of a pretty girl!

C and T Orvin said...

Kalia is blossoming right before our eyes...what a beautiful young lady!

mpal said...

Kalia is turning into quite a lovely young lady! Our children grow up too fast!

Heather said...

Holy cow- I didn't realize you were that young! Kalia is a babe-we love her!!!

C and T Orvin said...

Get any sowing done today? Need any help tomorrow?

Jason and Christina said...

Kalia, you look so cute! I hope you have had a wonderful summer. Christina