Sunday, July 20, 2008

T.P.

The other night, Kalia and Susie were invited to play night games with the neighbors. By 10:30 p.m., the kids seemed to be wearing down from a long evening of running and playing, and I would have thought that they would have been ready to call it a night, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Their long night was just beginning.
The kids were trying to convince my friend and me to take them toilet papering. I had never been toilet papering with my girls before (Kalia's 3rd time, Susie's 1st). I know what you're thinking, I'm 30 years old and I am such an old dud! But the kids won; they got their way and actually, I might go again! I had a fun time. It brought me back to my childhood years!
I remember one time I went toilet papering, I think I was 14 or 15 years old when my Young Women leader Karen took my friends and me toilet papering to this lady's house (named Cassie. It was 12 :30 a.m. when we arrived to do the job. We had 30 single rolls of TP and we were wrapping every bush, throwing the TP in the trees ... this job was the best in history, well, not really, but it seemed so at the time.:) While I was wrapping TP around a bush, I was right by the house and above me was a window. I looked up at the window just to see if anyone was looking and there was someone -- it was Cassie's husband. It freaked me out so bad, that I ran to the car yelling at the same time, "We are so dead!"
Cassie and my Young women leader were BFF's. Cassie knew that we were having great fun at the expense of her house!
Here was the 1st house we did:

HMMM...I wonder whose house this is? I swear I didn't do it...I was just the driver!
This was the 2nd house:

Three homes in one night...we couldn't exactly do a whole lot of damage!

3 comments:

Heather said...

i kept looking at your blog to see if you had posted these pictures and ignored looking further because of your playlist blog. pretty funny to see these. We need to go again...maybe do the Love's--hee hee
0r Murphy's
=0}

Captain and First Officer said...

Oh dear, oh dear . . . what has happened to the Bishop's wife these days . . .

C and T Orvin said...

Love the TP pics!!! I think that I woulod have the girls come clean it up though :) We are still trying to get the info that we need...we can't open PDF files. Thanks though - Tiff