Thursday, April 10, 2008

Black Bear on Boxwood


We have a 7 year-old-female, black lab. Her name is BB. She Weighs 500 pounds -- well, maybe not that much, but she is slightly heavier than she ought to be. She has a gorgeous, shiny, black coat and she is the sweetest dog ever!


The other night Matt, the kids and I took BB to our state-of-the-art dog park. This dog park is a dream-come-true for all kinds of dogs. At the park, there is even a lake for the dogs to swim and play ball in.




I wonder about BB, though. She is so timid and graceful (and oftentimes acts like she's human) that she doesn't appreciate mingling with fellow dogs. And even when we take her to this dog haven, I sometimes get the impression that BB would rather be somewhere else.

Am I lost?




Where's BB? Oh ... I forgot we're at the dog park!

She thinks she found her old beau Cooper Dooper!



All in all, the Baker humans had a rather fun time!
And when all was said and done, I suppose BB had fun too!

1 comment:

C and T Orvin said...

BB and our family have become very close...I do think that she would rather see you guys though. Tonight was crazy BB! She was barking and jumping on me and crying... I had to call you guys to get her to settle down. I think that we have helped BB come out of her shell. We had some great times on the trampoline too!Over all I think that we had a great time together. ANy time - The Orvins