Friday, April 25, 2008

Huck -- Get Cleaning!

A few weeks ago, I took the liberty of having my windows and sunscreens washed professionally.


It's hard to believe that I have lived in my house for almost 4 years (and have never had my windows cleaned), actually it will be 4 years to the day, this year on my birthday, August 19th (by-the-way, I don't know if Matt will ever be able to beat that kind of a birthday present)! I swore to myself I would not live in this house this long!

Funny thing is our very first house being a 4,000 sq. ft. rambler with 2 kids seemed to suit us just fine until we decided we were off to bigger and better business opportunity's. Our second house was here in Arizona and of course we couldn't compete with getting a basement, and that house was a one story 2,100 sq ft., 3 car garage.

Because we were still pursuing our dreams, we needed to move to San Clemente, CA for 6 mths. Luckily, we had the chance to move right back home to Arizona.

The problem with the third home or this home was, there wasn't a big selection of homes to choose from due to the decrease of homes on the market, so I felt at the time we needed to purchase this home even though it wasn't exactly what I had in mind! It was smaller than I hoped for and we were also adding a new family member, Ty!
As time has passed through the years, I am finally happy with this house! As HGTV would say it, we have put a lot of sweat equity into this house and now I love it. I do however, disagree with Matt and I still think we need a bigger home eventually.
When "C'mor clearly" came to clean my windows they told me about Huck towels and glass cleaner from Costco. Let me clue you in....Huck towels are the blue surgical towels that surgeons use to lay their instruments on in the O.R. while performing surgery. Huck towels are lint free therefore, they do not leave residue on your mirrors or glass.


The glass cleaner is not your mundane windex...this glass cleaner is ammonia-free, with a very nice, clean odor and comes in an aerosol can leaving your glass and mirrors streak free! It's amazing, see for yourself!
Dirty


Clean

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to you I am now able to find my brand of glass cleaner. I LOVE this stuff, got it costco. I threw my last can away and went bck for more. Thinking I'll know by the look of the can.... To my dismay, No longer available. SO I googled glass cleaner blue can and woo-laaa here you were! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I seem crazy, but this stuff is AMAZING!!!!!