Friday, April 25, 2008

Shopping Spree

It was an unusual night in the Baker household. Matt was in Boston, Susie was at cousin Sammie's, and the rest of us had nothing to do.

The missionaries had been by earlier, and like I always do, I asked them if they needed anything (food, video games ... just kidding). I told them their moms would not be happy if they thought their boys were working hard on empty stomachs. They always say they don't need a thing, but I know better. So with our lists in one hand, our ads in the other, Kalia, Ty and I headed for Wal-Mart.

I thought we would only be gone for 45 minutes. But no, it turned out to be two hours! Ty managed to score a few items that weren't on the list. I mean, how could I say no to this?

Yeah, I couldn't. Looks like a little someone has me wrapped around his cute little finger!

No comments: