Monday, May 12, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth


Kalia, Cousin Quincy, Ty and Susie
This was the morning we went to Disneyland, May 9, 2008.


Living in Arizona, we really have become acclimated to the hot weather. Even though it was 70 degrees outside in California, it felt more like 50. It wasn't what I would call Paradise. :))

Ty and I were waiting for everyone to get off Indiana Jones ride.

(Are you ready for the new Indy movie-- May 22?)

... still waiting

Grant, Kalia, Carter, Susie, Ty and Cousin Quincy
Kalia, Quincy and Susie
Susie
Ty and Kalia
Tiffany, Casey, Matt and Shari
Is it really the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella? Smile!

I'm sure Minnie wouldn't mind if we lived happily ever after here. :)

... And he could live at Mickey's.

My Precious Q

Here we are: 4 adults against 7 kids. Were we nuts, or what?!

Leave it to Mary, my role model who is practically perfect in every way. :)

3 comments:

Captain and First Officer said...

It's about time you posted after your trip! Cute, cute pics. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to take Tommy to Disneyland--I'm afraid if I tried now, I wouldn't be the happiest mom on earth!

Heather said...

Very cute pictures. I love Disneyland. I kept looking at your site to see if you were going to post any. Thanks for taking our kids to Krispy Kreme! They had fun. Let's go out sometime!? Lost is on at the Ridgways tomorrow night--come over, there's only 2 episodes left..i think.

C and T Orvin said...

Love your post... Quincy was so sweet...she didn't make things any harder... everyone was so great! Well you know what I mean! I emailed the Midevil Times pic to you. You know...as much as you like music you should put some on your blog. just a thought.