Thursday, May 1, 2008

Out with the Old, In with the New


Ok ... maybe it's not a new hobby, per se, but, since I have been in the process of organizing my home, I have come to the conclusion that my pictures are very unorganized. I gathered all of my pictures, threw away the duplicates and headed over to Matt's office to scan the photos.

Now that I have my pictures saved on my desktop, I am uploading my pictures into a family album to be printed.

No more pictures lying around this house, and I can't wait!

2 comments:

C and T Orvin said...

Well - I am so happy to see that you have your comment box back up and working again. Sometimes a little clutter is a good thing. It is a sign that you are LIVING LIFE!!! As for the calender post...love it! I think that I might just have to take that idea and run with it. I have been trying to scan in all of our old pics as well, let me just say that it is way time consuming! I can't wait for Disneyland... I can't decide if I should prepare more for CA or Boston! Either way gaining 3lbs wasn't in the program! Hehe:) Anyhoo have a great day! - Tiff

Heather said...

Where were you the other night??? Aren't you a "Lost" fan like your husband??? I told Matt that you can't do Disneyland in one day--are you crazy???
Go to breakfast with Lilo and Stitch. Take Care. See you at church.