Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Hand Stand? Really?!

Susie is my little gymnast. She has been in gymnastics for one year now and has moved onto the Level 4 Competition. She spends 9 hrs. a week at the gym, and you would think that she would no longer need to do hand stands and cartwheels in the house. I think it's like flying, once it's in the blood you can't get it out. I know first hand having been raised with pilots in the family -- Dr. Grandpa, my Dad and brothers--two to be exact are both pilots.
Susie will be competing all over Arizona and also Las Vegas. I can hardly wait. :))
I would love to see her earn a scholarship to college (preferrably BYU) but she has a few years in age to go!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome-I had no idea Suzi was so involved in gymnastics-i used to coach it for years. cool!!!